Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome to my food blog

Ok, so some vegetarians won't eat eggs.  I have to admit the eggsalad moniker is left over from an old blog I created but never really used.  When I tried to find a suitable name for my vegetarian food blog, all the ones I liked were taken, so I stuck with eggsalad.

Anyway, I gave up eating meat and chicken and started doing yoga about eight months ago, mostly to cope with the loss of a 30-year marriage and relieve the stress and anxiety of facing the future as a single woman.  It was the best thing I could have done (both kicking him out and changing my perspectives on food), and I have been amazed at the changes in my body.  Not only did I lose 60 pounds without ever being hungry (260 if you count him), I feel healthier, have more energy and quite frankly, I look great.

I do not profess to be a vegetarian goddess, but I am a gourmet cook.  I have so enjoyed some of the new recipes I've created (with a little help from the Internet and my favorite chefs) that I feel compelled to share them with you.

So, I hope you enjoy my entries.  Please try some of these recipes and feel free to post your thoughts about food, freedom and obtaining inner peace.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home